Updated: May 16, 2020
OPEN FOR BUSINESS BEGINNING MAY 18TH, 2020
We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation.
The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us. Please note, If you feel uncomfortable coming in for your pre-scheduled appointment, please call in to cancel those appointments.
- As you enter, there will be a sanitizing station set up with waivers to sign.
- It is required of everyone to either wash their hands or sanitize their hands upon arrival of your appointment, after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing. It is not mandatory to wear gloves as long as you are following hand sanitizing procedures.
- All clients need to sign a waiver acknowledging they are taking a COVD-19 risk receiving services in Options Salon & Spa (Options Hair Studio, INC). The waiver can be downloaded off our website (Optionssalonspa.com) or filled out prior to appointment. Any client 18 or under must have a guardian accompany them to sign the waiver.
- We will not be taking the temperatures of clients upon arrival unless we feel it is necessary for the safety of other clients and staff.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, we ask that clients wait in their cars prior to appointments, during color processing times and as needed.
- Please call-in upon arrival, front desk staff will let you know when it’s okay to enter the building.
- Only clients receiving a service will be allowed in the salon. *Except in the case of young children who may need a parent present. Caregivers are also welcome to accompany clients if needed.
- Options Salon & Spa requires all individuals to utilize approved masks to reduce the risk of exposure. If you do not have a mask upon arrival you can purchase one for $1. Options Salon & Spa reserves the right to turn away clients who do not wear a face covering. Do not remove your mask during your visit unless you are receiving a service that cannot be completed while wearing a mask or you are medically unable to.
- For clients receiving a color service, please consider wearing a mask that your comfortable getting stained.
- For your safety, all employees will have signed a Health Assessment waiver before the start of each shift.
- All retail products (including: hair, nail, skin and boutique items) will be handled only by staff. Please ask for assistance.
- No sample products or testers will be available at this time.