Updated: June 6, 2020
Two words that mean so much!
We just finished our Covid19 re-opening 3 weeks ago and I personally want to thank those of you who are respecting our guidelines. The masks, the waivers, the check in process, the 6ft distancing and tipping technicians directly vs cash back or using the Venmo App.
This new norm is challenging for us all but your support has made coming back a little easier. As the owner I have done what ever I could to make my staff and clients feel safe. Now my staff wants you to reap those rewards. I know my staff is doing their best to try to make you feel at comfortable and at home.They have been working so hard to accommodate you. It’s working!!!
I love hearing the comments from the clients regarding how great they feel after their services. Trust me- we missed you as much as you missed us. Our career is so valuable in so many ways. I do know so many of you have been patiently waiting for us to open and we truly appreciated your loyalty and understanding .
At the time we were mandated to close we were in the midst of getting a new, much needed, canopy sign. As we approached reopening, we were able to get it finalized and we are so grateful to the city for approving our variance. We may be a “hidden gem” in Fairview but we want you to be able to find us. The larger sign will be a great help in this challenging time. It was so nice to come back on a positive note.
I hope everyone can find peace within these upcoming summer months to enjoy “life” . It may not be “normal” but it is precious!
Please continue the safety measures and know that we are still vulnerable.
- As you enter, there will be a sanitizing station set up with waivers to sign.
- It is required of everyone to either wash their hands or sanitize their hands upon arrival of your appointment, after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing. It is not mandatory to wear gloves as long as you are following hand sanitizing procedures.
- All clients need to sign a waiver acknowledging they are taking a COVD-19 risk receiving services in Options Salon & Spa (Options Hair Studio, INC). The waiver can be downloaded off our website (Optionssalonspa.com) or filled out prior to appointment. Any client 18 or under must have a guardian accompany them to sign the waiver.
- We will not be taking the temperatures of clients upon arrival unless we feel it is necessary for the safety of other clients and staff.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, we ask that clients wait in their cars prior to appointments, during color processing times and as needed.
- Please call-in upon arrival, front desk staff will let you know when it’s okay to enter the building.
- Only clients receiving a service will be allowed in the salon. *Except in the case of young children who may need a parent present. Caregivers are also welcome to accompany clients if needed.
- Options Salon & Spa requires all individuals to utilize approved masks to reduce the risk of exposure. If you do not have a mask upon arrival you can purchase one for $1. Options Salon & Spa reserves the right to turn away clients who do not wear a face covering. Do not remove your mask during your visit unless you are receiving a service that cannot be completed while wearing a mask or you are medically unable to.
- For clients receiving a color service, please consider wearing a mask that your comfortable getting stained.
- For your safety, all employees will have signed a Health Assessment waiver before the start of each shift.
- All retail products (including: hair, nail, skin and boutique items) will be handled only by staff. Please ask for assistance.
- No sample products or testers will be available at this time.
- Options Salon & Spa will not be serving beverages temporarily or have magazines available.
- As a reminder, our April 1ST price increase is still in effect. As usual, if you are receiving a color retouch, you may incur the up-charge for your color due to the need of additional product. ($5 per ounce, this fee has stayed the same).
- All staff have updated certification on sanitation protocols via Barbacide TM and OSHA.gov.
- In efforts to limit cash transactions, we suggest clients set up a Venmo account to tip staff directly.
- Cancellation/No-show policy: We will not be penalizing for any-last minute cancellations due to illness. Please update us accordingly.
- Workspaces will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day and at the end of every day.