Waxing is a system that removes unwanted hair. Repeated procedures leave skin smooth and diminish new growth. Common areas...full leg, lower leg, bikini, arm, back, under arm, lip, eyebrow and chin. We also offer modified bikini wax and Brazilian waxing as well.
BIKINI WAXThe hair where a bathing suit/underwear ends is removed.
MODIFIED BIKINIThe hair from top, sides, inner thigh and outer buttocks is removed.
BRAZILIAN BIKINIAll hair is removed, including the buttocks hair. A small strip left in the front is optional.
Waxing is not recommended if you are using the following products:
- ACCUTANE ALPHA HYDROXY ACIDS
- STEROIDS (Predisone, etc)
- ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES (Ortho Tri Cyclen or Tri Sprintec)
Please inform your technician if you are currently using or have used these products.
Brazilian/Bikini Wax Requirements:
- At least 2 - 3 weeks of hair growth
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have period
- Please keep personal sanitation in mind
- We recommend that you take Ibuprofen, Tylenol or Aleve before your appointment. Do not take Aspirin.
- TANNING is NOT recommended 24 hours BEFORE or AFTER WAXING